Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The World of Ink Network: Songwriting - Let's talk Music - Listen live or on demand!








 



In the beginning  -Brian Tedeschi

Brian Tedeschi
I started as a lead guitar player and song writer, always with a chic singer! This song "Tell it to my Heart" is 1981 my band Enchantress, toured with Survivor, 38 special opened for Cindy Lauper on girls just want to have fun tour. After that, I wrote sound tracks, track in Syfester Stalone's movie Cliff Hanger, played in midwest bands, then met Nashville writer from Kankakee IL she was working with Carry Underwood song called Lipstick, she had lyrics but could not write or play an instrument, we got together and wrote Wallflowers, it was picked up my Underwoods people as an option, never recorded.









CLICK TO HEAR SHOW
The World of Ink Network: Songwriting - Let's talk Music - Listen live or on demand!